August 27, 2011

The Air Climber 100 Days Challenge

I told myself TODAY is the start so I decided to have a 100 days challenge..

Before I already did this but I wasn't that into it so my challenge failed and I end up getting bigger and fatter and most importantly unhealthy.

I want to document everything so that I can see the progress I'm making. So I decided to do the Air Climber 100 Days Challenge.

Since its rainy season here I can't always go out and run in our neighborhood for me to lose some pounds. I bought 2 years ago this step machine that was on sale and I did used it a couple of times. But because I was a lazy butt :) I didn't enjoy using it although it really helped toning my legs, ankles and behind.

If I'm going to describe my body, I know that I'm not that big but I was really skinny when I was in high school and college and I miss that body of mine. I hope to go back to even just having a 24 inches waist since I have like 30 now.

I'm on my heaviest at 65 kg. and this is already heavy for a girl which stands only 5 feet tall. The doctor already told me that my frame is already large and he said that it will be harder for me to walk since all of the my weight is straining my feet.

I can't even run smoothly since I'm too heavy for my little feet and that's another reason why I can't run that fast. The Air Climber doesn't strain my feet and I only feel pain in the areas where I should feel it since its burning the fat.

So let's talk about the challenge. This is more on challenging myself to keep with the schedule and the routine. I don't have discipline on that so what I would need to do is think of something that will inspire me to stick with the routine.

My inspiration would be based on the things that I would like to do or the clothes that I would want to wear again when I lose the weight.

Right now its my Black Vest 


I can still wear it but I can't breathe when I try to close the buttons plus its not flattering. It also makes my arms look bigger. 

I've started to use the Air Climber and I already set my goals. For the First Stage, I have until the end of September to raise the steps up to 2,000/day. 

Awhile ago I already did 700 steps/15 minutes/100 calories.

I can do a thousand steps a day but I was doing it wrong. My body couldn't bare it so I had problems walking afterwards which is not what I want. I had to make my legs stronger so that it can endure the workout and give me better results.

As for food, I will need to be disciplined as well in waking up early to eat breakfast and prepare healthy meals. I hope this will work for me.

Every two weeks I will add pictures of myself wearing the same clothes. So I can see the progress.

 

I don't want to post the pictures but I had to.. This will make me challenge myself even more to get the body that I want.

Just by looking at the pictures you'll see that I have a lot of areas I need to work on.

Double Chin, Arms, Core, Thighs and Legs. That's about every part of a woman that needs to be slim and mine isn't.  You can also see the cellulite on the back of my thighs and it looks gross. 

Time to finish this. Will get back here after two weeks with new pictures and new developments with my weight and health!


No comments:

Post a Comment