February 18, 2011

Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee

I tried this product for almost three months and bought 3 boxes since I was desperate to lose some weight because the last time I got a full check up the doctor told me I was already on my way on being obese. My 5 foot frame is holding 63 kg. and it’s not healthy and I’m having difficulty in going up on stairs or walking long distances.

I was never the athletic type of person although I love swimming and can go for 3 hours of non-stop free styling back and forth on a regular size swimming pool. Unfortunately because of my weight and I guess fat building up on my chest, I can no longer stay that long in the pool or under the water and it’s making me very frustrated and upset.

Let’s start with the information of this coffee; the ingredients are consisted of Brazilian black coffee and Garcinia Cambogia (HCA) which they say are used on other parts of the world in losing weight. In one box you will get 18 sachets that you will need to drink before breakfast.  Thinking that since it’s made of natural ingredients, this prompted me to buy this coffee and try it. I did lose a lot in just a few days of trying this and everyone was noticing it but I did pay dearly for the attention and losing that quickly.

I normally drink this before going to work and then travel to work.  At least an hour already passed and I could eat when I arrive at work.  For the first box what I normally do is mix it with 3in1 coffee.  The first two weeks, I’m doing okay but when I’m almost finished drinking all 18 sachets I got a painful thump on my chest and I almost fainted because of how painful it is. Then I got irregular heartbeats and when I consulted a general physician he said I had cardiac arrhythmia.

He said it sometimes happens but could lead to heart attack and I was so scared that I didn’t try to use this product again for a few months. The doctor told me it could be due to the coffee or because I was mixing two kinds of coffee in just a little cup that makes it too strong for me.

I lie low for awhile and waited for my health to be okay.  When we had our annual physical examination and nothing wrong was seen I tried it again without using 3in1 coffee and just drink it plain and it gave me a better result.  Although it will really make you thirsty and it also made me lose my appetite.  I swear I’m a big eater and when I’m hungry I could really eat a lot but because of this coffee, it halted my binge a lot.

If anyone who read this wants to use this product let me give you an advice. Make sure first to research for the ingredients and consult your doctor especially if you’re not a coffee drinker.  Then only buy from a respected and trusted retailer so not to get the fake one. 

It doesn’t mean that you bought a cheaper one you had a bargain, you did but you bargained your health for it.  The price of this product ranges from $7-$9 so something cheaper than that is kind of suspicious.  It won’t hurt if you read on blogs or discussions from where or whom the others bought theirs.

It has side effects and it depends on the person who’ll drink it.  Drink at least 20 glasses of water a day. This helps me in eliminating the toxins and will start the fat removal very fast and effectively. I ate 3 times a day even if it’s just small portions since I’m really not hungry after drinking Leisure 18 coffee. 

I drink shakes substitutes for solid food so that I will still get the vitamins and nutrients I should get.  I also eat lots of fruits especially the ones with lots of water. I love pears and this fruit sustained me when I decided to finish two more boxes of this coffee.

Remember that everything that is too much will definitely kill you.  I learned it the hard way but now I’m doing great and exercising a lot instead of just drinking slimming agents.  Although I tried two more brands of slimming capsules that I’ll do a review of.

I like this product since it does what it promises to do.  It did slim me down and made me lighter and I did went to my doctor after I finished all of the boxes and he told me that the results came out normal and there’s nothing wrong with my heart or my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment