January 28, 2011

Lavandera Mo-Panda Laundry Shop

This laundry shop changed it name from Lavandera Mo to Panda Laundry Shop just before the end of 2010. I don’t know their reason why they changed it but one of the staff told us its for a new start for a new year.


I hope it will do them good since I will not pay for their services anytime soon because of the disappointment I had with their cleaning techniques. I’m living in a condo type building near this laundry shop and since the information on their advertisement said they’ve been in the business for more than 5 years makes them the most trusted laundry shop in Makati area. I later found out their not.

The Lavandera Mo/Panda Laundry Shop wasn’t our first try on laundry shops in the area. My partner and I have tried 2 laundry shops before switching to them. We thought that since their a few bucks expensive than the 2 shops we’ve tried, they have better service and our clothes will be cleaner and the smell of the clothes doesn’t stink or change after a few days.

But again another laundry shop that failed our expectations. Okay I know I shouldn’t expect that much but their fee is higher than the rest of the other laundry shops in Makati area plus they don’t have any special fees for towels, linens and curtains. Wait, now I’m thinking I should have thought of that as a warning sign since the other laundry shops does have special fees for special clothes or linens.

What they’ve accomplished to do to our clothes was beyond my understanding. They ruined almost all of our clothes color plus turned our black jeans into acid washed jeans and they won’t pay for the damages caused. Some of my older clothes have torn fabrics and our towels doesn’t smell that good.

When my brother visited us and saw the curtains I borrowed from our mom, he was shocked how it became dark pink. My mom told me to bring it back to our house for her to wash it and after a few days the result was a huge sigh over the phone and I asked her why she did that. She told me that she run the curtains 5 times in our washing machine and still the water turns black. She wonders how my clothes would be when I bring them home and wash them.

That was the last time we tried this laundry shop. Never again will I trust them with my clothes. The summary of my experience with the Lavandera Mo now called Panda Laundry Shop was awful than the 2 Laundry shops I’ve tried before.

Why? Due to the fact that their pricey and their way of washing the clothes fades the color and also the staff of this laundry shop were not helpful. It’s like their paid robots to say yes or no. No emotions on their faces and they don’t even smile or greet you when you enter their shop.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.Wasserette Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  2. tauqeer gillani nice said dude. i m here for waitinf your blog post.
    Wasserij
    Stomerij

    ReplyDelete