January 28, 2011

Jeanne Lanvin Perfume for Women by Lanvin

I fell in love with this perfume when I was staying in Dubai last 2008. My cousin was a perfume sales agent and when this perfume was introduced to the market, she was one of the agents who tested it to customers at a local mall.


I tried this and can’t get enough of it! Even though I was only given a tester I told my fiancée that I want to buy this perfume but unfortunately last 2009 this perfume wasn’t introduced yet in our country when I got back here so I taught that I’ll have to wait for my cousin to come home from Dubai after two years.

But to my surprise, my fiancée’s brother knew a perfume retailer and he got me this Jeanne Lanvin Perfume. I was ecstatic! And my fiancée can’t take his nose off of me because he said that I really smell so good.

The perfume was a combination of Soft Musk, With Notes of Peony, Peach Nectar, Candied Rose and Red Berries. That’s why the more it stays longer in my body the smell goes stronger. I don’t spray too many when I use this because well it’s expensive that time and was like it was ordered 3 months ahead of my birthday luckily it came just on time a week before my birthday.

It stays so long in my clothes that even after a week when I get my clothes out of the laundry bin its still smells like I just sprayed on it. It smells sophisticated and ultra-chick. I feel so womanly and pretty when I smell this perfume. When I apply it I don’t like the smell first but when it settles a few minutes the musk, floral and fruity smell of it envelopes me. I feel warm inside.

And this perfume is kind to my nostrils. As I have an allergy to a few scents and I’m sensitive to smells this perfume doesn’t cause me to sneeze or scratch my nose after spraying it all over my body. I use other kinds of perfumes or colognes but this is a mainstay and for keeps. I’m very picky with the perfume that I wear and smell. It also comes with a beautiful and big bottle.

I normally finish a bottle for 3 months but this perfume, I used it a good half a year because I don’t to spray a lot just to the right spots like the neck area or wrist and a few sprits on my top and hair and off I go.

All in all for me this perfume infuses the right combination of every heavenly scent I could think of. This will always be my main perfume every time I go to gatherings and special occasions. In fact even if I’m just going to work I use this!

No comments:

Post a Comment